To make it easier for prospective students to choose the field of concentration or interest in study, the Master of Public Health Program undertakes a pre-admission stage before candidates register to university admission system. This stage is intended to help prospective students prepare themselves with online consultations and provide opportunities for those who have not yet met the minimum requirements for English language proficiency (TOEFL / IELTS / AcEPT / TOEP) and / or Potential Academic Test.
Pre-admission stage in Master of Public Health Program
Period: 1 March – 14 June 2022
- Prospective new students register on the Master of Public Health UGM.
- The coordinator announces the administrative status of for prospective students in 3 waves*
- Prospective students who have not met the requirements are given the opportunity to improve their English language proficiency and / or Potential Academic Test **
The admission stage at um.ugm.ac.id
- Prospective students are expected to meet the requirements before the deadline for document upload at UM UGM through this system.
- Prospective students who register through this flow have to follow the student admission selection rules that apply at UGM.
- Prospective students who take this flow are not charged any fees, except the registration fee for UM UGM.
- Prospective students pay the TOEFL / Potential Academic Test fees independently